Clevertouch is expanding! Become an Associate Virtual Assistant
Clevertouch is growing, and we’re looking to expand our team of highly skilled Virtual Assistants to enhance our Neurodiversity Support services.
We’re looking to partner with a number of experienced, emphatic, and personable individuals to oversee the business and personal (lifestyle) administration of our clients, with a specific focus on supporting members of the neurodiverse and atypical community.
As a growing business, Clevertouch is always looking to work with individuals who can draw upon their business experience in different areas/sectors – for example, HR, Recruitment, Project Management, Finance or Marketing – to help our clients. You may be an established marketer, a proficient bookkeeper, an HR specialist, or a recruitment expert and already have the correct skills and experience we’re looking for. If so, we’d love to get the conversation started with you.
As a Clevertouch Virtual Assistant, you will take pride in delighting clients, supporting their executive functioning skills, and performing tasks on their behalf. It will become your mission to help ease the workload of our clients, keep things moving and reduce stress levels. Working remotely, you’ll communicate and collaborate with your clients to offer your expert guidance and support, where necessary.
Drawing upon your professional skills and experience from previous Virtual Assistant roles, you will develop great working relationships with our clients. Specifically, you will help our clients from the neurodiverse and atypical community remain organised by prioritising and coordinating their daily tasks, managing their time, and minding all of the details. You will also help to provide accountability by ensuring all their deadlines are met; this is dependent on the client’s preferences and can be completed through daily email check-ins or verbal reminders.
In addition to general administrative and assistant support, you will also be able to use your experience in Lifestyle, Tech, or Marketing to support our clients.
Who we’re looking for
You will be proactive, patient and, above all, compassionate to the needs of both clients and colleagues. You will have a passion for helping others and ensuring the success of our clients. Previous experience in a Virtual Assistant, Personal Assistant or complementary role to our service sectors is essential, and you will ideally come from a background in business or lifestyle administration.
We’re looking for people who are experienced in becoming a:
- General Virtual Assistant: Supporting our clients with general tasks, such as basic administration and time management.
- Lifestyle Virtual Assistant: Supporting our clients with domestic responsibilities, such as organising the weekly food shop or ensuring bills are paid on time.
- Tech Virtual Assistant: Supporting our clients with any IT, digital and tech-related issues.
As essential requirements, we’re looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a Virtual Assistant or a complementary role
- You must be able available during the working week (Monday – Friday)
- You must be able to work from home or remotely
- You must have access to a computer/laptop and have the necessary Office Software available
- You must be based in the UK
- You must be ICO / AML registered, as required, and fully insured.
You will receive all relevant and required training to develop the necessary skills and awareness to support our client community.
Why become an Associate Virtual Assistant for Clevertouch?
Working as a Virtual Assistant is incredibly rewarding, as your help enables our clients to feel accomplished, stay on track and take control of their responsibilities. As an Associate Virtual Assistant for Clevertouch, you also benefit from:
- The opportunity to gain experience working with a broad range of clients across different industries
- Support on hand whenever you need it
- Collaborate with a family of hard-working professionals who put people first
- Attend regular virtual events and local meetups
- Option to work in our co-working space, as you require
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining our friendly team, please click here to apply – it would be great to arrange a virtual coffee for us to get to know one another!